Eiffel Tower

It's amazing how they can make iron look elegant. Eiffel Tower is so elegant with a lot of intricate patterns and design, it surpasses my expectation. You see Eiffel Tower on TV and in pictures all the time. But the real thing looks 10 times better. Somehow cameras just can't capture its true beauty. 

You can view Eiffel Tower at Trocadéro. If you want to go up, you have to arrive early at 9am to avoid the long line. Museum pass doesn't cover Eiffel Tower, unfortunately. Make a reservation for the Eiffel Tower lift if you need to access the third level, so you don't have to line up like a fool. 

Is it worth it to go up? Hmm…you win the bragging right, of course. Now you can tell your friends you have been on the top of Eiffel Tower. But is it the best view of Paris when you can't see the iconic Eiffel Tower itself (because you are on the top of it)? All right, I am just trying to make myself feel better and justify the fact that I didn't get a chance to go up. The line was way too long, I didn't have a reservation and I had other attractions on the list. So I only had photo ops with Eiffel Tower in the background at Trocadéro until I couldn't come up with a new pose anymore. Nevertheless, I had fun. Then I moved on to the next destination, Musée d'Orsay.


Eiffel Tower official website

No comments:

Post a Comment